Setting up for business
Advisors database for foreign investors
Drix & more
Bastion Tower, Level 20-21, Place du Champ de Mars, 5
Drix & more is a Belgian independent law firm, specialised in Tax & Corporate Finance, and it is the Belgian law firm represented within the "Association of International Tax Consultants"
Our services are tailored for two specific target groups:
- ambitious SME's and expanding companies, which also develop beyond borders
- accountants, company auditors and other lawyers, who want to complement their own services with specialized advice.
In addition to specialised legal knowledge, the following values represent the essence of the services we provide:
- "straight-to-the-point" and "no-nonsense approach". We provide our services from the entrepreneur's point of view: solution-oriented, passionate, pragmatic, fast, available. What matters is the essence.
- "the extra mile". Where others stop, we go on. We tread on unexplored paths, and we are clinging on to complex disputes and lost or impossible cases.
- "international perspective": Building on many years of international expertise, we understand and speak the language of the international entrepreneur.
Expertise in relation with foreign investors:
The expertise of Drix & more partner(s) was built up internationally over several years with prominent Belgian and American law firms. Drix & more complement this international expertise with a thorough knowledge of the Belgian and international market, and with the enthusiasm and professionalism of the entrepreneur.
Geert Dierickx (°1971) mainly assists international and national companies and professionals, and advises them in all tax and corporate finance aspects they are faced with.
Before the start of his career as an attorney, Geert Dierickx worked in the tax division of the Bank of New York (1998-1999). Then, he perfected his legal and tax expertise as an attorney, consecutively with the following international law firms: Loyens & Volkmaars (1999-2001, currently Loyens & Loeff), Baker & McKenzie (2001-2003), Thompson Hine (2003-2004), McDermott Will & Emery (2004-2008) and Dechert (2008-2010). This gave him ample international experience and exposure in the United States, where he worked for Thompson Hine.
English, Dutch, French